JetRails is a hosted infrastructure provider for mission-critical web applications. Our clients run multi-million dollar e-commerce stores and cutting edge web apps. It’s our job to keep them online. With hundreds of millions of dollars on the line, we take our job very seriously. We live and breathe speed, security, scalability, and strategy for web infrastructure. Oh, and we’re serious about having fun! We learned long ago that without that magic ingredient, work feels too much like… work.
Cutting edge infrastructure is never boring. While relentlessly pursuing 100% uptime, we learn, earn, work with smart and motivated teammates, and generally have a great time. All this in a relaxed easy going culture, lacking office politics with a laser focus on customer happiness.
We’re a motley crew of tech geeks, gamers, and fun-lovers. We’ve been around since 2000, when we started life as eBoundHost offering shared, dedicated and virtual hosting services. We’ve been a stable, profitable and growing company since the beginning.
You’re excited by the idea of a meaningful role with a company that values and retains its talented teammates (you guessed it, that’s us!). You insist on a work environment that’s fun and dynamic, where your coworkers respect and value each other. You have opinions on how to make things better, and want to be heard and encouraged. You don’t sit around waiting to be told what to do - instead, you figure out where you can add value and start pitching in.
About This Role
We're hiring for this role because we're in growth mode. We’re excited to bring the right person onto the team. What do we mean by the right person? Two things...
- Table stakes: you’ll need the skills and experience to tackle the core requirements of the job without breaking a sweat: designing, editing and publishing marketing collateral across campaigns and platforms, including our website, social media, video, email, blog, and other channels.
- You’ll need to wow us with value. That means finding ways to move our organization forward. Your job isn’t simply to execute on a process, it’s to, in partnership with our head of marketing, improve its design.
Oh, the things you will do:
- We have a website and blog. You'll manage both day-to-day by adding and adjusting pages and posts to improve our marketing outcomes.
- We engage with the world through social media (with or without cats). You'll create and schedule posts and interact with our community.
- We have a podcast. You'll help edit its audio (and maybe video) content and publish episodes to make sure listeners keep listening.
- We send emails to prospects and clients. You'll create and schedule both drip campaigns and broader campaigns.
- We run online ad campaigns. You'll coordinate with our internal teams and outside agencies to make sure we're always improving at advertising.
- We create marketing materials for events and trade shows. You'll help design the customer-facing and partner-facing collateral such as brochures, sell sheets and presentations.
- We love data and use it to make decisions. You'll track and report on various metrics related to advertising spend, marketing campaigns, sales funnel statistics, and more.
- We like to be prepared. You'll help by doing market research, competitor research, and other strategic marketing research.
Requirements for success in this role:
- Be trustworthy, honest, reliable and accountable
- Organization: Prioritize and manage multiple workstreams
- Positivity: Smiles are contagious
- Teamwork: Contribute to and enable everyone’s success
- Detailed: Pay attention to the little things that matter
- Communicative: Let us know what you're thinking and where you're experiencing roadblocks
Skills you'll need:
- Graphic design (Photoshop/Illustrator preferred)
- WordPress admin experience
- HTML & CSS coding experience
- Content writing and editing
Proficiency with office technology (we’re a tech company, duh)
Ability to speak clearly, and write even more clearly
Real-world experience that you believe qualifies you to exceed expectations